Top 5 Advantages of Laser Hair Removal
Many of us have unwanted hair for which we have spent countless hours plucking, shaving, or waxing to remove its unsightly presence. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have this unwanted hair removed permanently, without have to go through the almost daily ritual of getting rid of it, only to have it reappear again later? Well, now you can with laser hair removal in Highland Beach.
Here are 5 reasons why laser hair removal service is becoming increasingly popular in the United States and throughout the world.
- Permanent removal – Arguably the biggest benefit of laser hair removal is that it can result in permanent elimination of unwanted hair. Research indicates that between 60 to 95 percent of hair treated with laser removal is gone permanently after approximately six months of treatment.
- Virtually painless procedure – Some patients take pain medication for minor discomfort, but compared to the pain of other hair-removal treatments, like waxing, hair removed via laser is less painful.
- Saves time and money – By not having to pluck your hair for the rest of your life, imagine the time you save not sitting in front of a magnified mirror plucking away. For those that splurge for expensive, professional treatment, such as professional hair waxing or electrolysis, they’ll save money in the long run even after paying for laser hair removal.
- Time commitment is short – Although multiple laser treatments may be needed to achieve full results, there is less of a time investment than is involved with other methods, such as electrolysis, which can take years to see results.
- Effective method for treating ingrown hairs – Ingrown hairs are quite common for hair that is shaved frequently. Removing hair with a laser procedure eliminates irritated skin and red bumps, along with ingrown hair.