Dr. Jason Gold, DPM, FACFAS
Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgeon
Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgeon
Ask a Question
Fill out the form below or call us today at (561)-750-3033.
Dr. Jason Gold, DPM, FACFAS is Board Certified in Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgery.
Known for his expertise in thorough diagnostic testing and a steady surgical hand, Jason M. Gold, DPM, is a leader in modern foot and ankle care and sports medicine. He’s one of a handful of doctors who’s board certified in foot and ankle surgery in Palm Beach County. Dr. Jason Gold cares for patients at Foot, Ankle & Leg Vein Center, a state-of-the-art podiatry with locations in Boca Raton and Boynton Beach, Florida.
Since coming to Florida in 2004, he has gained accolades from his peers and in 2018, named a Palm Beach Illustrated Top Docs. Dr. Gold is known for his treatment of professional athletes, including golfers, NFL, and MLB players. He prides himself on making sure his treatment is individualized to meet his patients’ personal needs and to ensure they get back to activity as fast as possible.
After finishing his Bachelor of Science at the University of Maryland, College Park, he went on to earn his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia.
Dr. Gold then went through a 3-year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency at Virtua West Jersey Hospital in Voorhees, New Jersey. Throughout his training, Dr. Jason Gold gained extensive experience in all areas of foot and ankle surgery, completing over 1,500 surgical procedures, including flatfoot reconstructions, fracture repairs, ankle joint replacement, bunions, and arthrodesis/fusion procedures. By the end of his residency. Dr. Gold even served as chief resident and was under the direction of a renowned foot and ankle orthopedic surgeon during the last year of his residency. Dr. Gold has special interests in pediatric foot care, sports medicine, flatfoot reconstruction and trauma.
Currently, Dr. Gold is on staff at Bethesda Hospital East, Bethesda Hospital West, and Boca Regional Hospital. Dr. Gold has helped countless pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients recover from the most complex of conditions.
When he’s away from the office, Dr. Gold stays active in his community by educating children about medicine and their bodies. He’s served on several mission trips, providing medical services and clubfoot care to underprivileged children around the world, including San Salvador in El Salvador, as well as in Boca Raton and Delray Beach, Florida.
Dr. Jason Gold is one of the few foot and ankle specialists in Palm Beach County certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery. Approximately only 15 are certified in the entire county by this prestigious board.
Saving the world one foot at a time, unless it’s a bilateral case!
- Autologous Fat Transfer 7/19
- Cardiovascular Credentialing International Registered Physician Ultrasound 5/16
- Physicians Choice of Arizona- Skin Therapy 6/06 Miami, FL
- Advanced Training in Venous Therapy Jacksonville, FL 5/05
- Endovenous Laser Ablation 4/05 Miami, FL Dr. Jose Almeida
Laser Aesthetics and Vein Therapy 11/04 Naples, FL
- Certificate of Attendance, Laser Aesthetics 8/04 Miami, Florida
- Drexel University, Institutional Review Board 1/03 Certified in Human Subjects Research
- YAG Laser Systems & Accessories 12/02
- Certification Application & Integration of Laser Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support 6/02
- Program, American Heart Association Washtenaw County Rescue, State of MI 5/95 with National Reciprocity, Emergency Medical Technician
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine | Philadelphia
- Board Certified Foot Surgery
- Board Certified Rearfoot Reconstruction and Ankle Surgery
- Member of Florida Podiatric Medical Association
Awards and Acknowledgements
- Palm Beach Illustrated Top Docs
Dr. Jason Gold in the Press
Dr. Jason Gold, DPM, is a renowned foot and ankle specialist. He has been featured in many lifestyle articles and academic and industry publications, showcasing expert commentary, exploring his techniques, and highlighting his ongoing commitment to extraordinary patient care.